Linum Consult’s client is an international main contractor, a world leader in construction technologies, employing more than 7,000 people in more than 30 countries around the world. Due to their involvement in the HS2 project, they are looking to hire a Senior HR Advisor for their Shropshire office.
- Working with Senior Managers to create detailed job descriptions and person specifications
- Working with the Human Resources Manager to develop a robust resourcing strategy to ensure a continuous pipeline of highly competent talent across the organisation
- Maximising on opportunities to attract good quality talent via a variety of channels and networking
- Implementing an effective tracking system for all recruitment, ensuring compliance with EDI Policies and identifying the most effective sources/methods of recruitment
- Providing regular progress reports on all recruitment
- Developing and coordinating a competence management and training strategy for their construction facility
- Advising and supporting onsite managers in all HR-related matters.
- Ideally CIPD qualified
- Competent recruiter with experience/knowledge from the civil engineering or infrastructure construction sector
- Excellent working knowledge of HR procedures and practices, gained from a generalist role
- Demonstrable experience of managing and conducting employee relations meetings
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Fluency in English, with the right to live and work in the UK
If you feel that you have the right background of experience to take up this challenging position, then please formally submit your CV along with your current financial package details to email@example.com for the attention of Neill Donald
If your application has been successful, then we will contact you within 72hrs.