Linum Consult’s client is urgently seeking a Risk Management Director to lead and safeguard their financial and investment risks. This position will be based in Qatar.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of the company’s Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), project risk management, insurance management, and corporate compliance strategies and programmes
- Managing the assessment of key risks, scenario and impact analyses (e.g., value at risk)
- Leading the monitoring and analysis of risks within the company’s business units
- Ensuring that the company’s Risk Management policies and strategies are in compliance with applicable regulations, industry best practices, and strategic imperatives of the organisation
- Leading and managing the identification, evaluation, mitigation, and monitoring of the company’s operational and strategic risk
- Reviewing reports and findings related to the ERM and presenting them accordingly to the company’s Board of Directors/Audit & Risk Committee
- Facilitating annual reviews of top 20 risks and monitoring and reporting progress on mitigation strategies
- Overseeing the development and implementation of the company’s insurance strategy and program
- Promoting the strategic asset allocation process and tools for corporate business planning in order to minimise risks
- 12-15 years’ experience of Risk Management, with at least 10 years of experience in a leadership role within a Management Consulting firm or Real Estate company
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or Economics, preferably with an MBA or Masters
- Demonstrable history of interacting with and providing guidance to Senior Executive level individuals on substantial issues
- Middle East experience is essential
- Excellent knowledge of the industry, with a history of good business acumen
- Strong multicultural communication skills with the ability to collaborate and strategize with an international team
- Preference will be given to candidates already based in Doha
Our client is willing to pay an excellent six-figure salary, with additional benefits including accommodation, flights home, medical insurance, transportation costs, education allowance etc.
If you fulfil the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Francis Ryan.