Linum Consult’s client is a major organisation based in Qatar. They are currently seeking a QA/QC Manager with a background in large, multi-use construction projects to join their team in Doha.
- Ensuring the effective implementation of the company’s requirements, systems, principles, and objectives across all projects
- Managing PMCs and other parties as necessary to ensure that the QA/QC activities and measures across the assigned projects are executed in compliance with the company’s standards, Regulatory & Authorities’ requirements, project contracts, and consultants & contractors’ approved quality plans and procedures
- Assisting in the identification, handling, and close-out of quality risks in accordance with the risk management system
- Planning and leading internal and external quality assessment visits and/or audits
- Making recommendations to correct non-compliances and improving operating procedures
- Ensuring that all necessary quality records are identified and retained in accordance with the company’s requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, ideally with a master’s or postgraduate degree in a related field
- Professional certification such as ISO Certification, Project Management, Six Sigma, etc., from relevant institutions would be an added advantage
- At least 10 years’ experience in a Quality Assurance and Control role within the Construction or Real Estate industry, with significant responsibility for a department
- Excellent knowledge and experience of ISO 9001, quality management system requirements for the building and infrastructure industry
- Strong awareness of Quality Control Standards, legislation & statutory compliance, safety regulations, and operations
- Strong multitasking and organisational skills, with the ability to manage and delegate tasks
- Experience of working in GCC countries
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English
If you fulfil the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying, then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV and contact details to email@example.com for the attention of Francis Ryan.