Linum Consult’s client is a major organisation in Qatar. They are currently seeking a Landscape Manager to join their team in Doha, Qatar.
- Ensuring the timely and cost-effective project delivery of multiple projects/sub projects
- Managing the PMC and Consultancy teams to ensure that specifications and detailed designs are as-planned and according to regulations
- Managing the Landscape team to ensure that the contractor delivers the project according to the specific design specifications, timeline and budget
- Overseeing third party work on construction
- Liaising between construction, engineering, and project controls
- Setting up a triage process to address any slippage in the schedule or cost overruns, and mitigating any financial impacts on the landed cost of the project
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management, ideally with a master’s degree qualification
- 10 years’ experience in project delivery with large developers, in depth knowledge of Qatari construction teams and authorities’ requirements
- Demonstrable history of successfully delivering high profile and multiple concurrent projects
- Profound technical engineering knowledge of project delivery processes, having managed at least one of the sub-functions directly
- Excellent managerial skills, including strong liaising abilities with third party suppliers
If you fulfil the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Francis Ryan.