Linum Consult’s client is urgently seeking a Head of Development & Asset Management to be responsible for overseeing a large portfolio of managed assets in Egypt. This role will be based in Cairo, Egypt.
- Managing assets based on the Management Strategy
- Maximising the value of the company’s portfolio of managed assets
- Leading and influencing by establishing commercially viable options, securing multiple stakeholder buy-in, preparing board papers, and managing the complete development process for a portfolio of mixed-use projects
- Overseeing all development activities for the respective projects in the country
- Reviewing the appropriate markets within which to develop, the acquisition of sites (and site entitlements), and structuring
- Overseeing and managing the development strategy and processes
- Guiding and assisting the relevant project managers
- Setting the strategic framework for the Project Managers to construct and complete tactical tasks and translating the company’s strategic development vision into reality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or Economics, ideally with an MBA or master’s qualification in a related subject
- 10-12 years’ experience in real estate working for large mixed-use developers in an asset/facility management role
- Excellent analytical capabilities, with a strong understanding of end-to-end due diligence and feasibility study processes
- Previous experience of taking over new development projects across different sectors (i.e., mixed use developments, residential, retail, hospitality, leisure, offices, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of Asset/Facilities Management, feasibility studies, master development design, and marketing
- Full knowledge of local laws, regulations, and economics
- Previous background of working in multicultural environments
- Currently based and eligible to work in Egypt.
If you fulfill the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying, then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Francis Ryan.