Linum Consult’s client is currently seeking an expert in Facilities Management with a background in Metro / Light Rail projects to join their team in Qatar.
- Planning, developing, and managing the facilities management strategy for a Metro / Light Rail network
- Developing and achieving standards and internal targets for safety, availability, and assets maintenance
- Acting as a focal point within the Service Delivery team for incidents management and liaising with the emergency services and agencies for assistance
- Ensuring completion of Operational tasks and that the output is in line with agreed work requests
- Providing inputs for planning, development and implementation of policies, procedures and work instructions to ensure operations efficiency and performance of facilities
- Assisting with the development and updating of standard operating procedures and work instructions after consultation with customers, local Qatari laws, and engineers’ work methods & processes
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Design, Building, Project Management, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or Facilities Management
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Building (MCIOB) or similar
- At least 10 years’ experience of general building or maintenance management within a railway environment
- Strong understanding of MEP in public buildings and in the facilities surrounding a building’s premises (i.e. car parks, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of safety issues related to maintenance or metro / LRT assets
- Excellent communication, decision-making, and analytical skills
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com for the attention of Francis Ryan, detailing your current financial package and notice period.