Linum Consult’s client is currently seeking a Document Controller to provide support for their project teams in Egypt.
- Establishing and maintaining effective documentation systems for all projects
- Ensuring all documents are controlled in accordance with the requirements of the Project Processes & Procedures
- Coordinating with all departments of the company in order to ensure that all documents are kept in the right place and in the right department file archive
- Assisting and supporting the preparation of tender documents (drawings and specifications) and ensuring they are delivered to the tenderers on schedule
- Receiving, logging, and distributing all technical documents and assisting in the coordination and monitoring of administrative activities to facilitate and expedite the workflow
- Monitoring and reporting on office expenditures and developing processes to reduce unnecessary costs. Ensuring the ongoing availability and quality of office equipment and supplies
- Editing documents that have errors which could potentially lead to the disqualification of the document
- Submitting corporate documents punctually and with high quality
- At least 10 years’ experience, with 8 years of Document Control & Administration
- Bachelor’s degree qualification in a suitable subject
- Demonstrable experience with Electronic Data Management Systems (EDMS)
- History of maintaining and updating archiving systems of large scale projects
- Excellent planning & organisational skills, with strong attention to detail
If you fulfil the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Francis Ryan.