Linum Consult’s client is a major organisation in Qatar. They are seeking a Senior Customer Services Manager from a public transport background to join their team in Qatar.
- Managing daily operations of handling customer enquiries, calls, visits, request, and complaints
- Overseeing the drafting and distribution of written and verbal correspondence regarding customer enquiries and complaints
- Promoting and sharing customer service policies to the wider customer service team and ensuring that they always comply
- Partnering with IT to develop and maintaining a sophisticated database of existing and prospective customers
- Periodically measuring customer satisfaction and recommend solutions
- Overseeing customer call centre operations to ensure uninterrupted high standards of customer service delivery within budget
- Setting up cross-functional SLAs and ensuring the compliance of the Customer Service department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies, Sales and Marketing, or similar field, ideally with an MBA or master’s qualification in a related subject
- 15 years’ experience in managing a customer services department in an organisation, preferably within the public transport industry
- Customer service centric mindset, with demonstrable experience in handling customer queries and complaints favourably
- Working knowledge of BPO operations for a small to mid-sized set up
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English.
If you fulfill the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying, then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Francis Ryan.