Linum Consult’s client, a world leader in specialized civil engineering, is looking for an experienced Construction Manager to work on a segmental bridge construction project in Singapore.
- Managing the construction team and the subcontractors
- Coordinating site activities with the end client
- Managing the operations: planning, progress, production, and quality
- Implementing and enforcing the QHSE rules; ensuring that all works are coordinated with efficiency on safety, quality, and environmental objectives
- Providing support to the Project Manager
- Attending project meetings as required
- 2–5-year technical degree qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent experience as a Production Manager or Project Engineer
- At least 10 years’ experience as a Construction Manager or Senior Project Engineer on large projects, ideally on bridge deck construction
- Excellent organisational and teamwork skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
If you fulfill ALL of the key criteria for this position, then please submit your application to email@example.com for the attention of Neill Donald. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 48 hours for a further discussion.