Linum Consult’s client is currently in the process of expanding in Europe and are seeking a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to be based in their Amsterdam office.
- Acting as the business partner to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible for the overall financial management of the company’s multibillion $ business in the Netherlands.
- Overseeing all aspects of accounting, financial reporting, taxation, treasury, financing, insurance, financial planning, and analysis
- Developing and maintaining the highest standard of corporate governance, compliance and internal control
- Ensuring the adoption of the company’s policies, procedures, and systems, as well as complying with local laws and regulations
- Developing and implementing an effective and sustainable financial strategy and capital structuring of the business
- Providing high quality, reliable and transparent management information for decision-making to ensure a sound performance management framework
- Ensuring the effective leadership of the finance function, and provide career direction, progression, and coaching for the finance team
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, and/or Business Administration, with a professional qualification such as CFA, CMA, CA, or ACCA
- Ideally have a master’s degree in Finance and/or Business Administration
- At least 15 years’ experience in financial management, with the last 5 years in a similar position of responsibility
- Familiarity with market-leading ERP systems and Financial Planning and Consolidation systems (Oracle preferred)
- Experience of implementing digital ERP processes into a large-scale organisation would be an added advantage
- Familiarity with Dutch corporate and tax laws and regulations
- Good knowledge of local GAAP and IFRS
- Fluent in English. Good understanding of Dutch
- Previously worked for large international companies within multicultural business environments with the ability to manage local stakeholders and government authorities
- Ideally have experience working for a Big4 company in the field of Audit, Tax, and Assurance
- General working knowledge of the energy or power industry
If you feel that you have the right background of experience to take up this challenging position, then please formally submit your CV along with your current financial package details for the attention of Francis Ryan to email@example.com
If your application has been successful, then we will contact you within 72hrs.