Linum Consult’s client is a large international company specialising in industrial equipment. They are urgently seeking an Account Specialist to develop their customer base, to be based in either Le Havre or Lille, overseeing the company’s North of France sector.
- Contributing to the development of the company through direct rentals (generators, variable temperature equipment: chillers, boilers, etc.) within the Industrial, Contractors & Services markets and across the Hauts de France & Normandy regions
- Maintaining and developing the current clientele and seeking new customers in your assigned sectors
- Managing complex projects or large accounts
- Receiving inquiries, calculating quotes, and negotiating contracts that will attract customers, block competition, and secure orders
- Monitoring, controlling, and achieving sales against budgeted goals
- Preparing accurate and timely forecast information and other sales management information as required
- Making key and targeted presentations across all levels of stakeholders
- At least 5 years’ experience in a commercial or technical role within the industrial equipment sector, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the rental business
- Well-developed interpersonal and negotiating skills, with the ability to develop and maintain excellent client relationships
- Fluent in both French & English
- Excellent IT literacy, including intermediate knowledge of MS Office software
- Must be based in either Le Havre or Lille, with a willingness to travel
If you fulfill all of the key criteria for this position, then please formally submit your CV along with your current financial package details for the attention of Frederick Thugniot at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you fulfill all the criteria stipulated, you will be contacted within 10 days. If you do not fulfill the minimum criteria, we may contact you regarding alternative positions.